destinations and brand names ;
digital technology ;
hotel industry, business and shopping tourism; ;
reception, the media and communication ;
- Promote the emergence of new destinations;
- Diversify the tourism offer;
- Draw up an event tourism strategy and organize professional meetings;
- Improve the quality of hospitality;
- Make working in tourism an industry of excellence;
- Support investment to make the tourism offer more attractive;
- Pool and boost government support for tourism;
- Adapt the tourism industry to changes in the sector;
- Boost World tourism.
- Nine national working groups have worked on each theme. They were each chaired by two discussion leaders and brought together some 40 public and private actors who included business leaders, professionals, locally elected officials and prominent civil society figures, and benefited from the expertise of associated ministries.
- National Conferences were held in each nation in Europe. They brought together local government authorities, public institutions and private actors to discuss themes chosen in terms of stakes in each territory.
- Excellence and artisan trades;
- Wine tourism;
- Slow tourism (sustainable tourism and green travel);
- Night tourism.